© 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Low Glycemic Cleanse – Low Sugar
The Low Glycemic organic cleanse is low in sugar. Since clients prefer to restrict daily sugars this cleanse is the appropriate choice. However, unlike the Simply Green these robust juice recipes are not for everyone. Because we cold press root and citrus and sometimes combine shade vegetables, these juices are potent. There are many attributes to the low sugar cleanse, such as powerful antioxidants, fat burning citrus above all it is a complete organ cleanse on limited calories. It intends to neutralize toxins and clear free radicals that cause cell damage. Both savory and strong this cleanse is a staple for good health. More importantly, prepare your taste buds for a multi-textured juice journey. Comprised of 6 juices / day @ 680 calories the individual juice carbohydrates range from 7 to 35. Should there be special dietary restrictions we are poised to recommend substitutes or additions.
List of 16-ounce juices in the Low Glycemic organic cleanse (3 bottles of each, 18 bottles total)
- garden state organic ingredients: carrot, celery, spinach, parsley
- sand castle organic ingredients: spinach, cucumber, celery, carrot, apple, spirulina
- citrus shine organic ingredients: lemon, ginger, turmeric, cayenne, RO water
- farmers market organic ingredients: beet, carrot, celery, parsley, kale, spinach, lemon, onion, garlic, cayenne
- jersey shore organic ingredients: spinach, tomato, olive oil, garlic, cayenne
- algae bloom organic ingredients: cucumber, celery, kale, aloe, lemon, E3 live
Comparable to the classic cleanse; however, by eliminating the sweet and sugary fruits and vegetables, this all organ cleanse neutralizes the blood while addressing sugar sensitivities. The glycemic index is less than 50 grams of carbohydrates at a glycemic index of <10.